Hello, my name is Alpesh Parekh, I'm a concept artist, keyframe artist, and illustrator working in Film and Game industry. I have over 8 years of experience in this industry. Currently based in San Francisco. My expertise in art includes many forms, from traditional media and digital media, While my main focus is game design.
Character Artist / Creature / visual Development
• Professional with over 3 years of experience in USA. Creating characters and objects concepts to VR/AR games integration in a production environment.
• Conceptualize and realize 2D & 3D artworks for video AAA game and cinematic development, from general mood concepts to specific settings and props designs.
• Extensive background in digital and traditional arts in CG characters.
• Advanced knowledge of human and animal anatomy with mixing creature design.
• Strong understanding of form, gesture, scale proportion and the importance of silhouette in regards to conceptual design.
• Extensive background in digital and traditional arts.
• Guides and mentors other artists
• Regularly seeks out relevant techniques and technologies in the art.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Maya, 3Dcoat, Zbrush, Keyshot, Substance Painter,
Marvelous Designer, Blender, Painter.